Journey to the Holy Land: January 2010
I am traveling to the Holy Land for two weeks with a group of people from seminary, both students and non-students (including my husband!). This blog will keep track of our journey and our experiences along the way. Enjoy!
Group Blog
Loading...
Jan's journey blog
Loading...
Tara's Blog Archive
▼
2010
(17)
▼
January
(17)
Days 12-15...yikes, how the time flies!
Days 9 and 10 and 11...am I that far behind???
Trying to catch up
Day 7 & 8...I think?
Day 7: Moving On
Day 5: Triathlon...minus the biking...
Day 4: Hearing perspectives
Day 2: What it means to be the Body of Christ
Day 2: Starting fresh
Day 1: Arrival and Bethlehem
I'm leaving... on a jet plane...
Newark
And we're almost off...
An excerpt from past excursions.......
Blessings from our faith community
p.s.
Preparations: Part 1
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
07 January 2010
p.s.
The date and time shown on this blog are for Jerusalem!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment