I can only write for a moment, but I wanted to let you know that I will get up early in the morning and post a block about the past couple of days. We arrived in Jerusalem on Saturday and there is only one computer to share for those of us who did not bring our own laptops along. Right now I am limiting myself to 15 minutes because others are waiting to get on. We have had busy days with much to think about and experience.
If you would like to see some pictures, Chip has posted a few slideshows on the Group Blog that is linked in the left margin of my blog. Click on it and it will take you to the group blog and from there you can browse around and find the videos.
Later,
Tara
25 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment